[comp.emacs] Bug in MicroEmacs3.9e??

carbo@ssc-vax.UUCP (Joseph Carbonaro) (01/13/88)

Ah, fool that I am...

A while back there was a discussion about a potential bug in uEmacs
3.9e.  I seem to recall that it had something to do with flushing
the type-ahead buffer or a character buffer under certain
circumstances.  There was a fix posted, but I did not save it nor
can I remember what it was.  The articles about this fix have
expired on the computer I use, so I cannot retrieve anything.  Could
someone out there who DID save the correction or who know what it is
send me the fix?  I would like to try and get everything right
before I jump in with the new version.

					Joseph Carbonaro
					Boeing Aerospace
					Seattle, Washington
					uw-beaver!ssc-vax!carbo

rampson@nbires.nbi.com (Michael Rampson) (01/20/88)

In article <1612@ssc-vax.UUCP>, carbo@ssc-vax.UUCP (Joseph Carbonaro) writes:
> A while back there was a discussion about a potential bug in uEmacs
> 3.9e.  The articles about this fix have
> expired on the computer I use, so I cannot retrieve anything.  Could
> someone out there who DID save the correction or who know what it is
> send me the fix?

The above is taken out of context, but says what I want it to!

me too please!

					tia,
					mike