[comp.emacs] Freemacs C-mode

ggreaves@trillium.waterloo.edu (Greg Greaves) (02/13/88)

Does anybody out there have a 'C-mode' function written in MINT for
Freemacs similar to GNU's.  If so could you please e-mail me a copy.

Thanks

In article <5132@watdragon.waterloo.edu> ggreaves@trillium.waterloo.edu (Greg Greaves) writes:
>Does anybody out there have a 'C-mode' function written in MINT for
>Freemacs similar to GNU's.  If so could you please e-mail me a copy.

First, there is a mailing list specifically for Freemacs.  I only use
this list to publicize Freemacs, because I think that readers of this
list might care.  And second, yes, there is a c-mode, and I'll mail
you a copy of it, however it's kind of kludged up, and has provided
the impetus for me to (finally :-) add proper major mode support.

Submissions to the freemacs mailing list may be sent to:
FREEMACS@clvm.clarkson.edu

body consisting of 'signup freemacs Your Real Name'.

Requests for signoff go to 'LISTSERV@clvm.clarkson.edu' with a message
body consisting of 'signoff freemacs'.

Note that clvm.clarkson.edu is not a real internet site.  If your mailer
isn't up to snuff (doesn't do MX records), you may have to use
'foo%clvm.clarkson.edu@omnigate.clarkson.edu' where foo is the destination.
--
-russ
AT&T: (315)268-6591  BITNET: NELSON@CLUTX  Internet: nelson@clutx.clarkson.edu