[comp.emacs] gnus, anyone?

mark@corona.megatek.uucp (Mark Thompson) (03/11/88)

I have been using `gnus' to read news (which was posted here recently).
I like the interface real well... and I was wondering if anyone has already
done the work to make it go directly to the spool rather than using NNTP (?)

-mark		Trying to avoid re-inventing the wheel
- mark thompson - 	    sdcsvax!hp-sdd!megatek!mark

michael@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Michael Schmidt) (03/12/88)

Posting-Front-End: Gnews 1.1

In article <309@megatek.UUCP>, mark@corona (Mark Thompson) writes:
>I have been using `gnus' to read news (which was posted here recently).
>I like the interface real well... and I was wondering if anyone has already
>done the work to make it go directly to the spool rather than using NNTP (?)

To be more precise: is anybody using the code in 'gnewspool.el'
of 'gnews-1.1'??

	Michael Schmidt