[comp.emacs] ispell anybody?

michael@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Michael Schmidt) (03/17/88)

A long, long time ago, there was a 'spell.el' and 'ispell.el' and
a 'ispell' program posted here or somewhere. Is there anybody
anywheree, who has it and is willing to mail it to me.

	Thanks in advance
--
    Michael Schmidt, Universitaet-GH Paderborn, FB 17, Warburger Str.100,
                     D-4790 Paderborn, West Germany

adb@bucsb.UUCP (Adam Bryant) (03/20/88)

In article <4889@sigi.Colorado.EDU> michael@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Michael Schmidt) writes:
>A long, long time ago, there was a 'spell.el' and 'ispell.el' and
>a 'ispell' program posted here or somewhere. Is there anybody
>anywheree, who has it and is willing to mail it to me.

We have the ispell program here at BU.  But we have been looking
for an emacs interface for it, (which I suppose is what 'ispell.el'
is).  Could someone send 'ispell.el' my way?

thanks

--
    Adam Bryant                     ||  ARPANET: adb@bucsb.bu.edu
    91 Bay State Rd                 ||  BITNET: adb@buenga engb0du@bostonu