[comp.emacs] Looking for a postscript mode for gnu-emacs

jason@spar.SPAR.SLB.COM (Jason Venner) (09/02/88)

I remember seeing a postscript mode posted a bit ago, but did not grab it
at the time.

If anyone has it, could they mail me a copy.

Thanx -- Jason
Jason Venner

--
Jason Venner
UUCP		{sun,decwrl,hplabs}!spar!jason

bob@allosaur.cis.ohio-state.edu (Bob Sutterfield) (09/02/88)

In article <2469@spar.SPAR.SLB.COM> jason@spar.slb.com writes:
>I remember seeing a postscript mode posted a bit ago, but did not
>grab it at the time.

A postscript mode comes as part of Chris Maio's NeWS support
modifications to GNU Emacs.  You can get the package via anonymous FTP
to columbia.edu, or via anonymous UUCP to osu-cis (write me if you
need directions for the latter).
-=-
Zippy sez,								--Bob
Wait..  is this a FUN THING or the END of LIFE in Petticoat Junction??