[comp.emacs] Need: MicroGnuEmacs 2a

heechee@pawl12.pawl.rpi.edu (Stephen H. Underwood) (10/11/88)

I sent a request out awhile back and got no responce.  I very badly need a
copy of the source to MicroGnuEmacs 2a so that I can install it on about
8 machines around here.  If anyone knows a place from where I can ftp it
I would be INCREDIBLY grateful for the information.

                                    -Stephen Underwood
                                    -Lacking a .sig

karl@triceratops.cis.ohio-state.edu (Karl Kleinpaste) (10/13/88)

Try saqqara.cis.ohio-state.edu [128.146.8.98], in Volume3.

--Karl

jr@PIZZA.BBN.COM (John Robinson) (10/13/88)

> If anyone knows a place from where I can ftp it
> I would be INCREDIBLY grateful for the information.

The appended message describes how to get to the CSnet archives, which
include (at least some version of) mg.

mg2a is on simtel20.arpa.mil in pd2:<unix-c.editors> as

  mg2a.tar-z.1
  mg2a-dos.shar-z.1

/jr
jr@bbn.com or bbn!jr
--------
To: unix-emacs@bbn.com
Date: 17 Jun 88 20:24:00 GMT
From: "Mark D. Baushke" <silvlis.COM!mdb%eddie.mit.edu.uucp@bbn.com>
Sender: arpa-unix-emacs-request@bbn.com
Subject: Re: MicroEmacs

>  Date: Tue, 14 Jun 88 15:53 EST
>  From: Malaysian <sun!mitvma.mit.edu!V999PJ9W%UBVMS.BITNET>
>  Subject: MicroEmacs
>  To: info-gnu-emacs@prep.ai.mit.edu
>
>  Hello,
>     Does anybody knows where can I get a copy of MicroEmacs source code?
>
>  Thank you
>
>  Sher C. Foon-Fang
>
>  Bitnet: V999PJ9W@UBVMS
>  Internet: V999PJ9W.UBVMSA.CC.BUFFALO.EDU

Try sending a mail message to info-server@sh.cs.net with the following
message body:

	Request: mod.sources
	Topic: micrognu
	Request: end

The info-server will mail you the source code in 11 shar files.

For more information on the info-server send a message body:

	Request: mod.sources
	Topic: index
	Request: info
	Topic: help
	Request: end

Enjoy!
Mark D. Baushke                 Internet:    mdb%silvlis.com@sun.com
Silvar-Lisco, Inc.              Nameservers: mdb@silvlis.com
1080 Marsh Road                 Usenet:      {pyramid,sun}!silvlis!mdb
Menlo Park, CA 94025-1053       Telephone:   +1 415 853-6411 / +1 415 969-8328

grout@cadillac.cad.mcc.COM (Steve Grout) (10/14/88)

if you get no other takers, i'll be glad to ftp TO you from here.
Can you handle compressed tar or not?  Either way ok. Just advise.

tnx,
--Steve Grou

Steve Grout, MCC CAD Program | ARPA: grout@mcc.com | Phone: [512] 338-3516
Box 200195, Austin, TX 78720 | UUCP: ...!cs.utexas.edu!milano!cadillac!grout