[comp.emacs] Where can I find comp.sources archives?

TSULLIVN@MSSTATE.BITNET (Terry Sullivan) (11/17/88)

Sorry to send this to everyone, but when all else fails .......
I am trying to find the msdos updates for Mg 2a. I have been told
that they may be found in comp.sources.misc
archives.  This is may seem trivial, but where are these archives?
I need and internet address for a computer with FTPable archives.
Thanks in Advance
Send any responses to me or inquire if interested.
TSullivn%MsState.BitNet@CunyVM.Cuny.Edu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Terry Sullivan                                  Mississippi State University

karl@triceratops.cis.ohio-state.edu (Karl Kleinpaste) (11/17/88)

Try cheops.cis.ohio-state.edu [128.146.8.62].  Look in
pub/archives/comp.sources.misc/Volume3.
-=-
"He even writes obnoxious LISP CODE!"
	-- A local Lisp hacker and AI expert, having tried
	   (thus far unsuccessfully) to bring up Gnews 2.0.

dieter@titan.nmt.edu (The Demented Teddy Bear) (11/18/88)

In article <KARL.88Nov17094119@triceratops.cis.ohio-state.edu>, karl@triceratops (Karl Kleinpaste) writes:
> "He even writes obnoxious LISP CODE!"
> 	-- A local Lisp hacker and AI expert, having tried
> 	   (thus far unsuccessfully) to bring up Gnews 2.0.

And seems to ignore questions about it.  What troubles are you having?
I snarfed the latest version of 2.0 (after the rash of bug reports) and
everything seems to work fine, even the Spool.el code.  The bizarre thing
is, using the Spool code is faster than NNTP, even though it is emulating
the NNTP stuff.  Strange....

Now if I can manage to get my new&improved subject-search code working
completely, life will be good.

Dieter
--
Welcome to the island.  You are number six.
...cmcl2!lanl!unm-la!unmvax!nmtsun!dieter