[comp.emacs] more on the "Commonly Axed Questions" posting

kjones@talos.UUCP (Kyle Jones) (03/10/89)

jeffrey templon writes:
 >	I belonged to a Macintosh mailing list that was like this once.
 > This is why I think the idea that someone (I don't remember who) had a few
 > days ago is good - namely fix it so that the first message a new subscriber
 > to comp.emacs sees is some kind of general info.

All the responses I have received about this idea have been favorable, so
I've started collecting and organizing data.  I hope to pare the bulk down
to an approachable document (or two) by month's end.  And yes, I know: "On
tomorrow's feast we can starve today." :-)

kyle jones   <kjones@talos.UUCP>   ...!uunet!talos!kjones