[comp.emacs] Info desired on emacs for pc and pc clones

ben@ulrich.mth.msu.edu (Ben Lotto) (04/04/89)

People here in my department want to know exactly what versions of emacs
are out there which run on a pc or clone.  Please send me whatever you
know, plus any opinions you may have about which works best.

Reply by e-mail; if people want me to summarize to the net or mail them
the info I get, I will be happy to do so.

Thanks in advance.
--

-B. A. Lotto  (ben@ulrich.mth.msu.edu)
Department of Mathematics/Michigan State University/East Lansing, MI  48824

kumar@softl (Kumar Sivagnanam) (04/05/89)

to: ben@ulrich.mth.msu.edu

In an article of <3 Apr 89 19:26:14 GMT>, ben@ulrich.mth.msu.edu (Ben Lotto) writes:

 ->People here in my department want to know exactly what versions of emacs
 ->are out there which run on a pc or clone.  Please send me whatever you
 ->know, plus any opinions you may have about which works best.

I have two of them: 1) Jove and 2)MicroEmacs ver 3.9 and a friend of mine can provide you with details on them.  If you need more info I can ask him to leave you a message.  (He uses it, I don't)

aablue!softl!kumar

--- msged 1.99L MSC
 * Origin: The Soft_Loft    Making a     -Akron, Ohio  (1:157/525.2)
--
]<umar Sivagnanam
-The Soft_Loft  (kumar@softl /  aablue!softl!kumar)