[comp.emacs] Request for MicroEmacs v3.10

OBERHAG@DD0RUD81.BITNET (Ruediger Oberhage) (04/08/89)

Hello,

could some kind soul please mail the UUencoded (because I'm on BITNET)
and if possible ARCed SOURCES of (non-beta) MicroEmacs v3.10 to me.

I've already looked in the - to my knowledge - otherwise from/for BITNET
available places, and found that SIMTEL (accessable to me only via
trickles in Europe) has not uploaded it as of yet, and NDSUVM1, the
other listserver for BITNET has just the DOCs and an ANSI and IBM .exe
version.

I've done the port to a non-IBM-kompatible generic MS-DOS machine
(Sirius1/Victor9000; VT-52 sequences (not ANSI!) and direct video memory
access - version) for 3.8i and 3.9e, and would like to do it again for
v3.10 (- now where the copy-buffer and delete-buffer are finally sepa-
rated). Thank you Daniel Lawrence.

The modification for the (V9000) can afterwards be obtained from me on
request, or if Daniel Lawrence is interested, I can mail it to him;
but I have to warn you, that I'm using the DATALIGHT (now Zortech) C-
compiler, so it may not compile under other compilers.

Now thanks in advance,                   Bitnet-address:
    Ruediger Oberhage                    OBERHAG@DD0RUD81
    Inst. for Theortical Physics
    Univ. Duesseldorf
    D-4000 Duesseldorf, Germany (West)

hentosh@amethyst.bucknell.edu (Bob Hentosh) (04/11/89)

You can get both, uuencode and uemacs from the file server at info-server@sh.cs

jr@bbn.com (John Robinson) (04/12/89)

Make that info-server@sh.cs.net.
--
/jr
jr@bbn.com or bbn!jr

mrt@oregon.uoregon.edu (Michelle Thibault) (04/13/89)

In article <38573@bbn.COM>, jr@bbn.com (John Robinson) writes:
> In article <105@amethyst.bucknell.edu>, hentosh@amethyst (Bob Hentosh) writes:
>>You can get both, uuencode and uemacs from the file server
>>at info-server@sh.cs
>
> Make that info-server@sh.cs.net.

I tried this.  It's a *very* old version that they have on their
indexes.  (Namely, 3.8b!)  If I'm doing something wrong, somebody should
let me know, but meanwhile, I'll assume that 3.10 is still inaccessible
to those of us who don't have a BBS-link... :-)

Thanks for the thought!

	-- Michelle

Michelle Thibault                         INTERNET:  mrt@uoregon.cc.oregon.edu
Networks Programmer (& grad. student)     BITNET:    mrt@oregon
University of Oregon 			  ** "I don't claim anything, so why
Eugene, Oregon 97401                          should I have a disclaimer...?"