[comp.emacs] OCCAM-mode

phs@lifia.imag.fr (Philippe Schnoebelen) (05/11/89)

   Anybody has an occam-mode for GNU Emacs ? I have looked in the directory
of available Emacs code but found no mention of such a beast. Even a
partial and unpolished package would be useful.

   Much thanks in advance.

--Philippe

arc1@ukc.ac.uk (A.R.Curtis) (05/14/89)

In article <5619@lifia.imag.fr> phs@lifia.imag.fr (Philippe Schnoebelen) writes:

>   Anybody has an occam-mode for GNU Emacs ? I have looked in the directory
>of available Emacs code but found no mention of such a beast. Even a
>partial and unpolished package would be useful.
>
>   Much thanks in advance.
>
>--Philippe

Sure do. I wrote a couple of years ago while doing a project with
occam. The mode does partial folding and knows about indentation from
constructors (SEQ, PAR etc). The code has been altered and probably
improved since then (I don't work where I wrote it any more) by the
person who followed on from me.

The way to get the code is to ask Martin Ferrier at Exeter
University (England). His email address is mfe@cs.exeter.ac.uk

If you can't get to him, I can if you mail me.

Tony Curtis