[net.unix-wizards] PD RFS on uVaxII

6035224@pucc.BITNET (Thomas Kessler) (03/31/86)

Has anyone had success in installing the public domain RFS by Todd Brunhoff
on a uVaxII especially on running Ultrix 1.2.  I have had a number of problems
with this and wondered if anyone else had experience with this.

          --Tom Kessler
          {seismo,allegra}!princeton!yoyo!kessler
            6035224@pucc.bit

romain@pyrnj.UUCP (04/05/86)

In article <434@pucc.BITNET>, 6035224@pucc.BITNET (Thomas  Kessler) writes:
> Has anyone had success in installing the public domain RFS by Todd Brunhoff
> on a uVaxII especially on running Ultrix 1.2.  I have had a number of problems
> with this and wondered if anyone else had experience with this.
>
>           --Tom Kessler
>           {seismo,allegra}!princeton!yoyo!kessler
>             6035224@pucc.bit
The uVAX really runs 1.1...
--
Romain Kang, Pyramid Technology Corporation

US Mail:	10 Woodbridge Center Drive, Woodbridge, NJ  07095
Ma Bell:	(201) 750-2626
UUCPnet:	{allegra,cmcl2,pyramid,topaz}!pyrnj!romain
		[aka {allegra,ihnp4,seismo}!princeton!winnie!romain]

"Eggheads unite! You have nothing to lose but your yolks!" -Adlai Stevenson