[comp.emacs] MicroEmacs 3.10 sources/documentation

880716a@aucs.UUCP (Dave Astels) (05/18/89)

I am looking for the sources and documentation for version 3.10 of
Micro Emacs that was posted to comp.binaries.ibm.pc lately.

-Dave   880716a@acadia

rampson@nbires.nbi.com (Michael Rampson) (05/20/89)

In article <1890@aucs.UUCP> 880716a@aucs.UUCP (Dave Astels) writes:
>I am looking for the sources and documentation for version 3.10 of
>Micro Emacs that was posted to comp.binaries.ibm.pc lately.
>
>-Dave   880716a@acadia

I'd like to know where I can get the sources and no I don't have access
to Simtel20 (:-(.

pae@cos.com (Paul A. Ebersman) (05/22/89)

From article <1890@aucs.UUCP>, by 880716a@aucs.UUCP (Dave Astels):
> I am looking for the sources and documentation for version 3.10 of
> Micro Emacs that was posted to comp.binaries.ibm.pc lately.
>
> -Dave   880716a@acadia

Could someone post if the source is available via uucp?

Thanks.
--
               Paul A. Ebersman @ Corporation for Open Systems
  pae@cos.COM or pae%cos.com@uunet.uu.net or {uunet, sundc, hadron}!cos!pae