[comp.emacs] MicroEmacs 3.10 Reverse Video Problems

in article <8908142314.AA02298@hpbplfs0.hp.com>, josepg@hpbplfs0.hp.COM (Josep Giralt) says:
$
$
$     I work with MicroEmacs 3.10 in a HP-UX environment. I use TERMCAP flag,
$     and I've reverse Video problems while editing a file in a HPterm window
$     in a X-window environment. Has anybody fix it or know how to do it ?

Without more details, my best guess would be try recompiling with
#define COLOR 0 instead of #define COLOR 1 in estruct.h

John H. Lawitzke           UUCP: Work: ...uunet!frith!dale1!jhl
Dale Computer Corp., R&D         Home: ...uunet!frith!dale1!ipecac!jhl
2367 Science Parkway       Internet:   jhl@frith.egr.msu.edu
Okemos, MI, 48864                             [35.8.8.108]

josepg@hpbplfs0.hp.COM (Josep Giralt) (08/15/89)

    I work with MicroEmacs 3.10 in a HP-UX environment. I use TERMCAP flag,
    and I've reverse Video problems while editing a file in a HPterm window
    in a X-window environment. Has anybody fix it or know how to do it ?

    Thanks a lot

                 Josep Giralt. Barcelona Peripheral Operation.
                     HP-Barcelona (Spain).

kim@kannel.lut.fi (Kimmo Suominen) (08/16/89)

   From: usenet@cps3xx.UUCP (Usenet file owner)
   Newsgroups: comp.emacs
   Date: 14 Aug 89 21:36:23 GMT

   In article <8908142314.AA02298@hpbplfs0.hp.com>, josepg@hpbplfs0.hp.COM
   (Josep Giralt) says:
   $
   $
   $ I work with MicroEmacs 3.10 in a HP-UX environment. I use TERMCAP flag,
   $ and I've reverse Video problems while editing a file in a HPterm window
   $ in a X-window environment. Has anybody fix it or know how to do it ?

   Without more details, my best guess would be try recompiling with
   #define COLOR 0 instead of #define COLOR 1 in estruct.h

   John H. Lawitzke           UUCP: Work: ...uunet!frith!dale1!jhl
   Dale Computer Corp., R&D         Home: ...uunet!frith!dale1!ipecac!jhl
   2367 Science Parkway       Internet:   jhl@frith.egr.msu.edu
   Okemos, MI, 48864 [35.8.8.108]

That's what I have done and I get the reverse video problems on hp terminals.
On VT-series it works fine.

Kim
--
( Kimmo Suominen             Electronic Mail on Internet:  kim@kannel.lut.fi )