[comp.emacs] emacs on a cray

packman@TAMUNIX.TAMU.EDU (Wally Strzelec) (10/10/89)

Hello...... I would like to hear from someone that has got emacs
running under unicos.  I am in the process of trying to get emacs
18.55 to work on a Y-MP and I would like to know how to set up the
config.h file.

	Thanks
	Wally Strzelec
	packman@tamunix  (bitnet)
	packman@tamunix.tamu.edu  (internet)

mjt@mcnc.org (Michael Tighe) (10/10/89)

In article <8910091956.AA00793@tamunix> UNIX-EMACS@VM.TCS.Tulane.EDU writes:
>Hello...... I would like to hear from someone that has got emacs
>running under unicos.  I am in the process of trying to get emacs
>18.55 to work on a Y-MP and I would like to know how to set up the
>config.h file.

I have 18.52 up and running on a Y-MP (it will also run on a X, perhaps a 2
also), but I have not yet tried to get 18.55 up and running. If I get
around to it, I will let you know. If you get it done, let me know.

--
Michael Tighe