[comp.emacs] SPARC station keymappings

m1tag00@fed.FRB.GOV (Tim A. Grunwald) (12/26/89)

	I am using a SPARC station 1 with the new keyboard.
How does one activate the extra keys on the new type 4 keyboard?
I would like to make use of the Help key, and F10-F12 and all the
extra keys on the right side of the keyboard (NumLock, '-', '+', 'Enter',
'0', and the '.' key).
	Has anyone done this yet?

	Tim Grunwald
	Federal Reserve Board, Washington, DC, 20551
	uucp: uunet!fed!m1tag00   internet: m1tag00@fed.frb.gov
--
	Tim Grunwald
	Federal Reserve Board, Washington, DC, 20551
	uucp: uunet!fed!m1tag00   internet: m1tag00@fed.frb.gov
	Tim Grunwald
	Federal Reserve Board, Washington, DC, 20551
	uucp: uunet!fed!m1tag00   internet: m1tag00@fed.frb.gov

Duchier-Denys@cs.yale.edu (Denys Duchier) (12/27/89)

Tim,
I give up. I can't figure out how to send you mail. Your internet
address is bogus. If you can figure it out for me, I can answer your
question (the answer is perhaps a little too long to post).

--Denys

steve@oresoft.uu.net (Steve Hampson) (01/09/90)

In article <9631@cs.yale.edu> Duchier-Denys@cs.yale.edu (Denys Duchier) writes:
>Tim,
>I give up. I can't figure out how to send you mail. Your internet
>address is bogus. If you can figure it out for me, I can answer your
>question (the answer is perhaps a little too long to post).
>
>--Denys

I was unable to send mail to you!  I am interested too.  Could you post it?
--
Steve Hampson                  :  uunet     -
Oregon Software                :  tektronix   \!oresoft!steve