[comp.emacs] Why????

lawdm@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Dan Lawrence) (02/22/90)

In article <JMBERKEY.90Feb20070930@watnow.waterloo.edu> jmberkley@watnext.waterloo.edu writes:
>I gave up on microemacs a long time ago because it was difficult to
>get it to conform to GNU emacs.

>One thing that particularly irked me:

>	- you could change ^S to something else for the first search,
>	  but ^S was hard-coded into the hunt code.

	Version 3.10 of MicroEMACS has the isearch sub-commands follow
the cooresponding major command bindings.  I would point out, if it
irked you, why did you not speak up (my apologies if I missed it)?  I
have always been responsive to other's input, especially when there are
a number of the same request, but I can't fix things I don't know about.

			Daniel Lawrence  voice: (317) 742-5153
					  arpa:	dan@midas.mgmt.purdue.edu
				The Programmer's Room
				Fido: 1:201/10 - (317) 742-5533