[comp.emacs] Next release of MicroEmacs

scottp@.bnr.ca (Scott Pace) (02/22/90)

Does anyone know when the next full (or official) release of
MicroEmacs will be, or has it come and gone and I missed it?
Also, what will the version number be?
Cheers.
--
Scott Pace, I have no real opinions - I'm already preprogrammed.
..uunet!bnrgate!scottp%bmerh461 or scottp@bmerh461.bnr.ca

lawdm@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Dan Lawrence) (02/26/90)

In article <1592@bmers58.UUCP> scottp@bmerh461.UUCP () writes:

>Does anyone know when the next full (or official) release of
>MicroEmacs will be, or has it come and gone and I missed it?
>Also, what will the version number be?

>Scott Pace, I have no real opinions - I'm already preprogrammed.

	Not believing in vaporware, I will not give a date for the
release, but if past performance is any indication, I would expect at
least one more full release during 1990.  When it does come, it's
version number will be 3.11.

			Daniel Lawrence  voice: (317) 742-5153
					  arpa:	dan@midas.mgmt.purdue.edu
				The Programmer's Room