[comp.emacs] Location of elisp archive?

karl_kleinpaste@cis.ohio-state.edu (07/18/90)

brent@asparagine.phri.nyu.edu writes:
   Would someone please email or post the ftp address of the elisp
   archive?

tut.cis.ohio-state.edu [128.146.8.60], pub/gnu/emacs/elisp-archive.

brent@asparagine.phri.nyu.edu (Brent Hobbs) (07/18/90)

Would someone please email or post the ftp address of the elisp
archive?  Thanks

|             Brent Hobbs -- internet: brent@asparagine.phri.nyu.edu |
|My employers know nothing about my postings,                        |
|so I can say anything I want with no disclaimer!                    |

robinson (Jim Robinson) (07/21/90)

In article <KARL.90Jul17134632@giza.cis.ohio-state.edu> karl_kleinpaste@cis.ohio-state.edu writes:
>brent@asparagine.phri.nyu.edu writes:
>   Would someone please email or post the ftp address of the elisp
>   archive?
>
>tut.cis.ohio-state.edu [128.146.8.60], pub/gnu/emacs/elisp-archive.

Does anyone know the whereabouts of an uucp archive server supporting the
elisp archive? Not everyone is fortunate enough to be on the internet.

--
Jim Robinson
{uunet,ubc-cs}!van-bc!mdivax1!robinson

kaul@icarus.eng.ohio-state.edu (Rich Kaul) (07/21/90)

In article <1990Jul20.194816.4310@mdivax1.uucp>    Path: quanta.eng.ohio-state.edu!tut.cis.ohio-state.edu!snorkelwacker!usc!ucsd!ucbvax!van-bc!robinson
   >brent@asparagine.phri.nyu.edu writes:
   >   Would someone please email or post the ftp address of the elisp
   >   archive?
   >
   >tut.cis.ohio-state.edu [128.146.8.60], pub/gnu/emacs/elisp-archive.

   Does anyone know the whereabouts of an uucp archive server supporting the
   elisp archive? Not everyone is fortunate enough to be on the internet.

The same place.  All the software available on the various OSU CIS
machines (tut, giza, saqqara, cheops) for ftp should be available by
the magic of symbolic links from osu-cis via anonymous uucp.  Karl
posted instructions on how to get at osu-cis recently in either
comp.sources.wanted or comp.sources.d, so look there for information.
-=-
Rich Kaul                         | "Do not do unto others as you would that
kaul@icarus.eng.ohio-state.edu    |  they should do unto you.  Their tastes
or ...!osu-cis!kaul		  |  may differ."  -Bernard Shaw