[comp.emacs] YACC/LEX major modes

phil_y@hpfcso.HP.COM (Phil Yastrow) (11/16/90)

I have partially written major modes for yacc and lex.  Before finishing these
(the last part is always the toughest), I am pleading for someone to save me.
DOES ANYONE HAVE THESE WRITTEN ALREADY???

de5@de5.ctd.ornl.gov (Sill D E) (11/17/90)

In article <8970009@hpfcso.HP.COM>, phil_y@hpfcso.HP.COM (Phil Yastrow) writes:
>I have partially written major modes for yacc and lex.  Before finishing these
>(the last part is always the toughest), I am pleading for someone to save me.
>DOES ANYONE HAVE THESE WRITTEN ALREADY???

I don't know of a lex mode, the LCD shows:

bison-mode        89-12-21
     Brandon Allbery, <allbery@ncoast.org>
     tut.cis.ohio-state.edu:pub/gnu/emacs/elisp-archive/modes/bison-mode.el.Z
     Bison/yacc mode.

--
Dave Sill (de5@ornl.gov)
Martin Marietta Energy Systems