[comp.emacs] Epoch Manual?

davidb@inmet.inmet.com (01/17/91)

Can anyone point me to an ftp site (include numeric address, please)
where I might find an Epoch manual?  We are using Epoch here (third
hand) and a manual that I could ftp would be appreciated.  I know that
this is one of the FAQs, but.....

						Dave Barton
						barton@i2wash.com

carroll@cs.uiuc.edu (Alan M. Carroll) (01/18/91)

In article <20200002@inmet>, davidb@inmet.inmet.com writes:

> Can anyone point me to an ftp site (include numeric address, please)
> where I might find an Epoch manual?  We are using Epoch here (third
> hand) and a manual that I could ftp would be appreciated.  I know that
> this is one of the FAQs, but.....

There should have been a manual in the Epoch distribution, in
./epoch-man. Is it missing or corrupted?

You can get a copy via anon FTP to cs.uiuc.edu (128.174.252.1), in the
directory pub/epoch-files/epoch. There are several version of the
manual, in TeXinfo, dvi, and ps format.

--
Alan M. Carroll                "It's psychosomatic. You need a lobotomy.
Epoch Development Team          I'll get a saw."