[comp.emacs] Daniel Lawrence, do you read me?

kankkune@cs.Helsinki.FI (Risto Kankkunen) (01/20/91)

[Sorry to clutter up the group with this.]

Daniel Lawrence,

I have sent you a couple of letters about MicroEMACS (the first was
nearly a year ago and the last one about two weeks ago). However, I have
not gotten any reply from you, so I assume they are not getting through.
Would you please try to reply to this article, if you see it.

Risto Kankkunen

[Has anyone here succeeded to send mail to Daniel?]
 Risto Kankkunen                   kankkune@cs.Helsinki.FI (Internet)
 Department of Computer Science    kankkunen@finuh          (Bitnet)
 University of Helsinki, Finland   ..!mcsun!uhecs!kankkune   (UUCP)

jim@crom2.uucp (James P. H. Fuller) (01/24/91)

In <10771@hydra.Helsinki.FI> kankkune@cs.Helsinki.FI (Risto Kankkunen) writes:

 > Daniel Lawrence,
 >
 > I have sent you a couple of letters about MicroEMACS (the first was
 > nearly a year ago and the last one about two weeks ago). However, I have
 > not gotten any reply from you, so I assume they are not getting through.
 > Would you please try to reply to this article, if you see it.
 >
 > Risto Kankkunen
 >
 > [Has anyone here succeeded to send mail to Daniel?]

   Well, yes, after a fashion.  I sent him an order for uEMACS on floppy disk
way over a year ago, and what I got back was my cancelled check.  Period.
Yoo hoo, Danny, you still owe me and I haven't forgotten.

James P. H. Fuller
jim%crom2@nstar.rn.com