[comp.emacs] Emacs Perl-Mode?

root@ttsi.lonestar.org (System) (03/14/91)

Before I go off and reinvent the wheel, has anyone created an Emacs
Perl-Mode?  I'd like to have a package similar to C-Mode to handle
auto-indentation of C-like code.

Many thanks
--
Mark S. Evans                 Tandem Telecommunications Systems Inc.
Phone: 214-516-6201           850 E. Central Parkway

de5@ornl.gov (Dave Sill) (03/15/91)

In article <1991Mar14.142905.27348@ttsi.lonestar.org>, root@ttsi.lonestar.org (System) writes:

>Before I go off and reinvent the wheel, has anyone created an Emacs
>Perl-Mode?  I'd like to have a package similar to C-Mode to handle
>auto-indentation of C-like code.

                  Emacs Lisp Code Apropos -- "perl"

perl-descr (1.5)  90-06-30
     Johan Vromans, <jv@mh.nl>
     tut.cis.ohio-state.edu:pub/gnu/emacs/elisp-archive/functions/perl-descr.shar.Z
     Describe perl symbol
perl              90-03-20
     Bill Mann, <bill@ksr.com>
     tut.cis.ohio-state.edu:pub/gnu/emacs/elisp-archive/modes/perl.el.Z
     Perl mode

--
Dave Sill (de5@ornl.gov)	  It will be a great day when our schools have
Martin Marietta Energy Systems    all the money they need and the Air Force