	Subject: various bugs in 4.x (4.3?) TCP code
	Date: Sun, 16-Aug-87 08:05:14 GMT

but it does not seem to help. (BTW: The code in the patch for uipc_socket.c
refers to a variable called 'eor'. This variable is not present in our
sources.)

(We are actually running MtXinu, but this problem is present in straight
4.3BSD to.)

I never hear anyone complaining about this so I wonder: is it just us? Has
everyone else managed to fix this problem?
--
Johan Widen
SICS, PO Box 1263, S-164 28 KISTA, SWEDEN