[comp.ai] Rete match, OPSxx, Charles Forgy

eric@wang7.UUCP (03/16/87)

	Hello, I'm a grad student at B.U. doing some investigation
of production systems. I am interested in any and all information people
on the net may have relating to the rete match algorithm and the OPS family
of languages. Also does anyone know if Dr. Charles Forgy can be e-mail to on
the net? Thanks in advance. Remember if you email quickly, the life you save
may be mine.

					Eric Van Tassell
					clyde!bonnie!masscomp!wang7!eric
					clyde!bonnie!masscomp!dlcdev!eric
					harvard!mit-eddie!dlcdev!eric
					dlcdev!eric@eddie.mit.edu

chassin@ecrcvax.UUCP (J.C de Kergommeaux) (03/18/87)

In article <wang7.103> eric@wang7.UUCP writes:

>	Hello, I'm a grad student at B.U. doing some investigation
>of production systems...
>... Remember if you email quickly, the life you save may be mine.

>					Eric Van Tassell

Eric, do you think this mail is interesting for the newsgroups readers all
over the world?

Don't you have any other way to save your life?

More generally, is it the role of the newsgroups to "save the life" of the
students?