[comp.ai] AI references

tenny@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (08/20/87)

  I'm building an AI reference database in refer(1) format. Currently
the database has 1,000+ entries. I'm interested in receiving contributions
in refer(1) format from netlanders. For your troubles, I will mail each
contributor the database after it has stabilized and the duplicates have
been removed.

Larry Tenny
tenny@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
tenny@iubacs (BITNET)

eugene@pioneer.arpa (Eugene Miya N.) (08/20/87)

A word of advice:
In article <12400002@iuvax> tenny@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu writes:
>the database has 1,000+ entries. . . .  in refer(1) format
>contributor the database after it has stabilized and the duplicates have
					^^^^^^^^ don't count on it!

From the Rock of Ages Home for Retired Hackers:

--eugene miya
  NASA Ames Research Center
  eugene@ames-aurora.ARPA
  "Send mail, avoid follow-ups.  If enough, I'll summarize."
  {hplabs,hao,ihnp4,decwrl,allegra,tektronix,menlo70}!ames!aurora!eugene

tenny@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (08/31/87)

  Many thanks to all those kind-hearted netlanders who contributed to the
AI reference database. Unfortunately, some of you provided return addresses
to which all reply attempts failed. In an effort to get the database to
these contributors (and everyone else), the database is now available via
anonymous ftp from iuvax.indiana.edu.

  The file of interest is: pub/references/ai.bib

                                                        Larry Tenny
                                                        tenny@iuvax.indiana.edu