[comp.ai] UNSW Prolog source code wanted

marco@nvuxl.UUCP (marco mostrel) (05/06/88)

Does anyone know how I can obtain a copy of the public domain
of the University of New South Wales Prolog source code to run on Unix?
Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Please reply to bellcore!nvuxl!marco@SUN.COM.

Thanks.

Marco M. Mostrel
Bellcore
room PYA-2J312
3, Corporate Place
Piscataway, NJ 08854
(201) 699-8640

ok@quintus.UUCP (Richard A. O'Keefe) (05/09/88)

In article <608@nvuxl.UUCP>, marco@nvuxl.UUCP (marco mostrel) writes:
> Does anyone know how I can obtain a copy of the public domain
> of the University of New South Wales Prolog source code to run on Unix?
> Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

(1) What is so hard about ringing the University of New South Wales?
    [+61 2 697 4052, but directory enquiries would have told you]

(2) UNSW Prolog is *not* public-domain.

(3) SB-Prolog, however, is freely available, and is better value.