[comp.ai] Connectionist Expert Systems

olivier@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Olivier Brousse) (06/14/88)

Could any one give me pointers about NESTOR, an expert  system combining
neural nets and symbolic AI techniques ?

Is there any other work done in connectionist expert systems ?

Thanks.

Olivier Brousse                       |
Department of Computer Science        |  olivier@boulder.colorado.EDU
U. of Colorado, Boulder               |

ncthangi@ndsuvax.UUCP (sam r. thangiah) (06/15/88)

>From: olivier@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Olivier Brousse)
>Could any one give me pointers about NESTOR, an expert  system combining
>neural nets and symbolic AI techniques ?

>Is there any other work done in connectionist expert systems ?

  I am also interested in the above area.  Pointers to any references, papers
or work being conducted using such techniques will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Sam
--
Sam R. Thangiah,  North Dakota State University.
                         UUCP:       ...!uunet!ndsuvax!ncthangi