[comp.ai] Constraint LP Mailing List

spiro@a.gp.cs.cmu.edu (Spiro Michaylov) (09/23/88)

CONSTRAINT LOGIC PROGRAMMING (CLP) MAILING LIST
various aspects of CLP, which might include:

	Semantics
	Philosophy
	Programming Language Design
	Implementation
	Programming Methodology
	Existing Languages & Systems (eg: CLP(R), Prolog-II, Prolog-III,
		Trilogy, CHIP, CAL, CHLP, CLP*, Lambda Prolog, LOGIN, etc.)
	Administrivia

If you would like to be included in the list, or for other administrative
matters, please mail clp-request@cs.cmu.edu.
Submissions AND SUBMISSIONS ONLY should be sent to clp@cs.cmu.edu.

Spiro Michaylov
Carnegie Mellon Computer Science

gerhart@donner.SW.MCC.COM (Susan Gerhart) (09/27/88)

In article <3074@pt.cs.cmu.edu>, spiro@a.gp.cs.cmu.edu (Spiro Michaylov) writes:

> CONSTRAINT LOGIC PROGRAMMING (CLP) MAILING LIST
> various aspects of CLP, which might include:
>
> 	Semantics
> 	Philosophy
> 	Programming Language Design
> 	Implementation
> 	Programming Methodology
> 	Existing Languages & Systems (eg: CLP(R), Prolog-II, Prolog-III,
> 		Trilogy, CHIP, CAL, CHLP, CLP*, Lambda Prolog, LOGIN, etc.)
> 	Administrivia
>
> If you would like to be included in the list, or for other administrative
> matters, please mail clp-request@cs.cmu.edu.
> Submissions AND SUBMISSIONS ONLY should be sent to clp@cs.cmu.edu.

and send mailings to that group rather than to individuals?

--->Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1988 13:59-EDT
--->From: Spiro.Michaylov@A.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
--->To: clp@cs.cmu.edu
--->Subject: The CLP mailing list is alive.
--->
--->
--->CLP Mailing List
--->================
--->
--->Welcome to the CLP mailing list. We now have 81 subscribers, some of which are
--->local newsgroups at various sites, so feel free to start mailing BUT *please*
--->remember that only submissions, which you want to send to ALL subscribers,
--->should be sent to clp@cs.cmu.edu, while you should mail clp-request@cs.cmu.edu
--->if you want to contact me about administrative matters. (No doubt you
--->have already seen what happens when people don't understand this distinction
--->-- everything sent to clp@... is immediately mailed out without human
--->intervention).
--->
--->If you want to send mail directly to the author of an article, please think
--->twice about using the reply command -- depending on which mailer you are
--->using, you may end up accidentally sending the message to everybody on the
--->list.
--->
--->Thanks for you interest.
--->
--->Spiro Michaylov.
--->CMU Computer Science.
--->
--->

Hi,
   I am looking for a paper by Zemankova-Leech, M., and A. Kandel
    "Fuzzy Relational Data Bases - A Key to Expert Systems."
    Verlag TUV Rheinland, Koln, Germany.

   Is there anybody who can tell me where I can find it ?
   Thanks a lot.

Kuan, Yih-pyng

Dept. of Computer Science
Michigan State University