[comp.ai] yet another bibliography request: logic programming

lang@pearl.PRC.Unisys.COM (Francois-Michel Lang) (01/19/89)

In article <4119@hubcap.UUCP> steve@ragman writes:
>[ I'm back on the bibliography kick again ---- :-) ]
>
>I am trying to compile a bibliography on the history, development, and
>``state of the art'' of logic programming ( NOT just prolog).  I am
>interested primarily in the foundational and implementation issues ( again
>not restricted to prolog).  Here, foundational means semantics, ties
>to logic, etc.

Before anyone reinvents the wheel, take a look at the book
"Logic Programming:  A Classified Bibliography"
by Isaac Balbin and Koenraad Lecot
published by Wildgrass Books (Victoria, Australia), 1985.

Granted it's now a few years out of date,
but it does list nearly 2500 works.
An update would not be unwelcome...
Francois-Michel Lang
Paoli Research Center, Unisys Corporation lang@prc.unisys.com (215) 648-7256