[comp.ai] Whatever happened to various Schlumberger people

jbn@glacier.STANFORD.EDU (John B. Nagle) (03/06/89)

    A few months ago, Schlumberger closed down its Palo Alto AI lab
to "concentrate on its core business area", which is oil-well
instrumentation.  I'd like to know the whereabouts of the following
people who were at Schlumberger.

	Keith Nishihara
	Michael Kass
	Andrew Witkin

					John Nagle

gb@iraul1.ira.uka.de (Guilherme Bittencourt) (03/07/89)

In article <18154@glacier.STANFORD.EDU> jbn@glacier.STANFORD.EDU (John B. Nagle) writes:

>    A few months ago, Schlumberger closed down its Palo Alto AI lab
>to "concentrate on its core business area", which is oil-well
>instrumentation.  I'd like to know the whereabouts of the following
>people who were at Schlumberger.

	I'd also like to know the present adress of :

	Peter F. Patel-Schneider

	who was at Schlumberger Palo Alto AI Lab...

	Thanks in advance

Guilherme Bittencourt
E-mail : gb@iraul1.ira.uka.de                Bitnet : gb@DKAUNI0I.bitnet
Universitaet Karslruhe - Institut fuer Algorithmen und Kognitive Systeme
Postfach 6980  -  D-7500 Karlsruhe 1  -  BRD  -   tel.: (49) 721 6084043