[comp.ai] Paper information needed

jiannlee@castor.usc.edu (Jiann-Shi Lee) (08/16/89)

T.N. Nguyen and H.E. Stephanou at George Mason University in Virginia
are giving a paper at the SPIE Symposium on Advances in Intelligent
Robotic Systems co-sponsored with the IEEE Industrial Electronics
Society (IECON '89) in Philadelphia, 11/9/89, entitled "Fuzzy Algorithms
for Multifingered Robot Prehension"
Does anyone know how or where to get a copy of this paper.
Thanks!

deale@aurora.laic.uucp (Michael Deale) (08/26/89)

In article <4771@merlin.usc.edu> jiannlee@castor.usc.edu () writes:
>T.N. Nguyen and H.E. Stephanou at George Mason University in Virginia
>are giving a paper at the SPIE Symposium on Advances in Intelligent
>Robotic Systems co-sponsored with the IEEE Industrial Electronics
>Society (IECON '89) in Philadelphia, 11/9/89, entitled "Fuzzy Algorithms
>for Multifingered Robot Prehension"
>Does anyone know how or where to get a copy of this paper.
>Thanks!

I would suggest E-Mail to either of these folks at
tnguyen@gmuvax2.gmu.edu
hstephanou@gmuvax2.gmu.edu