[comp.ai] Exp sys for network monitoring

suji@hpindda.HP.COM (Sujatha Bodapati) (09/07/89)

I am looking for papers on expert systems used for monitoring networks.
I would also like to hear from anyone who has worked on such a system.

I can be reached at
 suji@hpda.hp.com
                                       Thanks.

aws@vax3.iti.org (Allen W. Sherzer) (09/08/89)

In article <3430004@hpindda.HP.COM> suji@hpindda.HP.COM (Sujatha Bodapati) writes:
>I am looking for papers on expert systems used for monitoring networks.
>I would also like to hear from anyone who has worked on such a system.

We have been working on both knowledge based and conventional approaches
to networm management for a few years now. If interested, send me your
address and I can send you some papers.

   Allen
|  Allen Sherzer                     | DETROIT:                            |
|  aws@iti.org                       | Where the weak are killed and eaten |