[comp.ai] Req address for "AI Magazine"

pnh@osf.osf.org (Peter Harbo) (11/13/89)

I think I've seen a reference to an "AI Magazine" either here or in
comp.lang.prolog--could someone post its subscription address?

ckurak@unf7.UUCP (Charles Kurak) (11/13/89)

In article <PNH.89Nov12185214@osf.osf.org> pnh@osf.osf.org (Peter Harbo) writes:
>I think I've seen a reference to an "AI Magazine" either here or in
>comp.lang.prolog--could someone post its subscription address?
_AI Expert_ is published monthly by Miller Freeman Publications, 500 Howard
Street, San Francisco, CA 94105.  They bill themselves as "The magazine of
Artificial Intelligence in Practice".

mulford@sun.acs.udel.edu (George Mulford) (11/14/89)

In article <PNH.89Nov12185214@osf.osf.org> pnh@osf.osf.org (Peter Harbo) writes:
>I think I've seen a reference to an "AI Magazine" either here or in
>comp.lang.prolog--could someone post its subscription address?

AI Magazine is a quarterly sent to all members of the American
Association of Artificial Intelligence.  AAAI, 445 Burgess Drive, Menlo
Park, CA 94025-3496, tel. (415) 328-3123.
--

George W. Mulford                              mulford@sun.acs.udel.edu
Academic Computing and Instructional Technology, Research and Development

wiseb@turing.cs.rpi.edu (Bowden Wise) (11/18/89)

AI Magazine is a publication of the AAAI society, the American Asocciation
for Artificial Intelligence.  The magazine is free if you join AAAI; dues
are $40.00 (regular) and $20.00 (student).  Send membership requests to

	AAAI
	Membership Department
	445 Burgess Drive
	Menlo Park, CA  94025-3496

If you are a student, they require a photocopy of a student id.
* Bowden Wise                * Home:     58 Jefferson Street *
* RPI CS Department          *           Troy, NY  12180     *
* Troy, NY  12180            *           (518) 273-9023      *
--
--russ (nelson@clutx [.bitnet | .clarkson.edu])
Live up to the light thou hast, and more will be granted thee.