[comp.ai] OPS5

eric@dlcdev.UUCP (04/17/87)

To all those of you who asked me to mail OPS5 to them and only gave
arpa addresses of the form. foo@bar.baz, please help a net neophyte
at a uucp only site comprehend how to translate this into a path
from my machine that won't upset the mailer at mit-eddie.

					Eric Van Tassell
					Data Language Corp.
					617-663-5000
					clyde!bonnie!masscomp!dlcdev!eric
					harvard!mit-eddie!dlcdev!eric
					dlcdev!eric@eddie.mit.edu

marugg@urz.unibas.ch (06/10/90)

In article <1260@ariadne.csi.forth.GR>, argyros@csi.forth.gr (Argyros Antonis) writes:
> Hi from Crete.
> I am looking for OPS-5 (Lisp Implementation).
> Especially I am interested in the GBB's extension with OPS-5.
> Any information regarding OPS-5 will be highly appreciated.
> Bye.
> Giannis Schoinas.

Hi Giannis,
a public domain implementation is posted on COMPUSERVE, in the
AIEXPERT forum.
Silvio Marugg.

stanger@acf4.NYU.EDU (dan stanger) (06/17/90)

i would also like a copy of ops5 but i do not have access to
compuserve.  does anyone know if it is available on any anon ftp
sites?
thanks,
dan stanger