[comp.ai] Help wanted

hafner@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de (Walter Hafner) (07/03/90)

I've been studiing the "Computational Theory of Cognitive Maps"
by Wai K. Yeap for about a month. But there are still LOTS of questions!
So does anybody know how to contact Mrs. Yeap?
(Last known adress: University of Otago,
		    Dunedin,
		    New Zealand)
Thanks in advance,

Walter Hafner

Walter Hafner:

E-Mail (domain):	 hafner@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de
UUCP (when above fails): hafner@tumult.{uucp | informatik.tu-muenchen.de}

	...   One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
	      One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
	    In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

iba@ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov (Wayne Iba) (07/04/90)

In article <3225@tuminfo1.lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de> hafner@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de (Walter Hafner) writes:

>I've been studiing the "Computational Theory of Cognitive Maps"
>by Wai K. Yeap for about a month. But there are still LOTS of questions!
>So does anybody know how to contact Mrs. Yeap?
>(Last known adress: University of Otago,
>		    Dunedin,
>		    New Zealand)

This looks good to me.  The address I have is similar:

			University of Otago
			Department of Computer Science
			Box 56, Dunedin
			New Zealand