[comp.ai] International Assoc. of KE

kobryn@esosun.UUCP (Cris Kobryn) (07/03/90)

I need some background information re the International Association of Knowledge Engineers
(IAKE).  Specifically, I want to find out about their knowledge engineer certification
process.

Any information/pointers would be appreciated.

-- Cris Kobryn

| Cris Kobryn                 UUCP:  seismo!esosun!kobryn                 |
| Geophysics Division, MS/12  ARPA:  kobryn%esosun.css.gov@seismo.css.gov |
| SAIC                        SOUND: (619)458-2697                        |
| 10210 Campus Point Drive    FAX:   (619)458-2561                        |
| San Diego, CA  92121                                                    |

ahlenius@motcid.UUCP (Mark Ahlenius) (07/05/90)

kobryn@esosun.UUCP (Cris Kobryn) writes:

>I need some background information re the International Association of Knowledge Engineers
>(IAKE).  Specifically, I want to find out about their knowledge engineer certification
>process.

>Any information/pointers would be appreciated.

Chris,
could you please post any findings on this to either this group
(or the expert systems group) or even email them to me?

thanks much!
--
Mark Ahlenius 		  voice:(708)-632-5346  email: uunet!motcid!ahleniusm