[comp.ai] Info Needed. IJCAI-91.

jsikka@td2cad.intel.com (Vishal Sikka) (07/30/90)

I need information regarding IJCAI-91. Specifically, I am looking for
information regarding the time and place it is being organized.

Vishal.

p.s: I don't know if this is too premature, but please let me know if
     the paper submission deadlines are known yet.

svc@isr3.dsto.oz (Steven Cosgrove) (08/03/90)

jsikka@td2cad.intel.com (Vishal Sikka) writes:

>I need information regarding IJCAI-91. Specifically, I am looking for
>information regarding the time and place it is being organized.

>Vishal.

>p.s: I don't know if this is too premature, but please let me know if
>     the paper submission deadlines are known yet

IJCAI-91 will be held in Sydney Australia from August 25th to 30th.
Sorry I don't know when the submision deadlines are.