[comp.ai] !HELP! Return address requested!!!

brat@c3pe.C3.COM (John Whitten) (09/26/90)

>From decuac!PSUVM.PSU.EDU!MSO100 Sun Sep 23 04:19:09 EDT 1990
>Date:    Sun, 23 Sep 90 03:55 EDT
>From: <MSO100@PSUVM.PSU.EDU>
>To: brat@c3pe.C3.COM
>Subject: Re: Mad Genius Club ("Holy Truncations Batman!")
>
>I was starting to enjoy your article. I would certainly like an E-mailed copy.
> I'm doing research into expert systems, and after weeks of listening to is
>it/or isn't it arguments, your discussion hit the spot.
>
>                                       Mark Overton  Penn State

Mark, if you're out there, send me a better address so I can e-mail your
copy of the article... I've tried several times and it keeps coming back
to me 'return to sender, etc.' - or, if anyone else out there can make
better sense of this address, let me know.

THanks

Brat Wizard

~
|  First, get the facts, then you can distort them at your leisure. -TWAIN-  |
++---------------[Brat Wizard - brat@c3pe.C3.COM - John Whitten]------------++
 |C3 Inc. 460 Herndon Parkway, Herndon Va., 22070 [USA] (703) 471-6000 x2327|
 | Opinions expressed herein are my own and are in no way connected with C3 |
 | unless they like them, in which case, they'll claim full responsibility, |
 | unless no one ELSE likes them, at which point they'll become mine again. |