[comp.ai] Artificial Intelligence Papers

jduffin@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Joshua Duffin) (02/28/91)

How does one get to look at these papers that all these calls for papers
presumably produce?  In other words, how can I read what people are writing on
this?

UUCP: {amdahl!bungia, crash}!orbit!pnet51!jduffin
ARPA: crash!orbit!pnet51!jduffin@nosc.mil
INET: jduffin@pnet51.orb.mn.org

theo.bbs@shark.cs.fau.edu (Theo Heavey) (03/02/91)

jduffin@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Joshua Duffin) writes:

> How does one get to look at these papers that all these calls for papers
> presumably produce?  In other words, how can I read what people are writing o
> this?

I highly suggest going to your local library and getting a copy of
the proceedings that resulted from the call for papers. Buying a
proceedings is usually highly expensive --- but copying on the ones you
want is reasonable.