[comp.ai] Addresses of some companies, please

buck@gris.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de (Thomas Buck) (04/24/91)

Dear folk:

I am in need of the addresses from the following companies:

  [1] Inference Corp.      (product ART - Advanced Reasoning Tool)
  [2] Intelligenetics Inc. (product KEE - Knowledge Engineering Environment)

and the addresses could be their headquarters in USA or their representatives
in Europe, specially in Germany.

Thank you very, very much in advance, Thomas Buck

|       THOMAS DE ARAUJO BUCK  :-)                                            |
|       Universitaet Tuebingen                                                |
|       Wilhelm Schickard Institut fuer Informatik                            |
|       Auf der Morgenstelle 10, C-9                                          |
|       7400 Tuebingen 1                                                      |
|       Germany                                                               |
|       Telefon: +49 (0) 7071 / 29-6356                                       |
|                    (0) 7071 / 29-5464                                       |
|       Fax:     +49 (0) 7071 / 29-5400                                       |
|       E-mail (Internet) : buck@gris.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de             |

marti@mint.inf.ethz.ch (Robert Marti) (04/24/91)

In article <buck.672479220@reynaldo> philipp@gris.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de writes:
>I am in need of the addresses from the following companies:
>  [1] Inference Corp (product ART - Automated Reasoning Tool)
>  [2] Intelligenetics Inc. (product KEE - Knowledge Engineering Environment)
>and the addresses could be their headquarters in USA or their
>representatives in Europe, specially in Germany.

Well, forget the German representative of IntelliCorp (nee IntelliGenetics)
They're somewhere in Munich, but when I asked them to send me some glossies
about Kappa PC and ProKappa (their new C-based expert system shells) they
didn't bother to respond.  (Of course, I am only an Assistant Professor at
one of Europe's leading technical universities, so this may not be very
surprising since commercial customers are usually able to shell out more
$$ than Universities ... )

According to the AI Directory 1990 published by AAAI, the posh headquaters
of IntelliCorp are located in
  1975 El Camino Real West
  Mountain View, CA 94040-2216
  USA
  Phone  (415) 965-5500
  FAX    (415) 965-5647
(I've been there.  Their setup is impressive -- complete with stylish
carpets, scenic elevators, and a fountain.  But I would be even more
impressed if their German representative answered simple requests.)

Also according to the AI Directory 1990, Inference Corp's address is
  5300 West Century Blvd, 5th Floor
  Los Angeles, CA 90045
  USA

I hope this helps.

Robert Marti                      |  Phone:    +41 1 254 72 60
Institut fur Informationssysteme  |  FAX:      +41 1 262 39 73
ETH-Zentrum                       |  E-Mail:   marti@inf.ethz.ch
CH-8092 Zurich, Switzerland       |