[comp.ai] AIAI TR Report Request

tusveld@hcsrnd.UUCP (Fred Tusveld) (05/02/91)

Hello,

I'm trying to get a hold on a Technical Report from the U of Edinburgh
AIAI Institute. It is called "Survey of related AI projects", AIAI TR-65.

Does anyone on the net know how to order this report? Is there a procedure
for ordering TR's from the University of Edinburgh ?

Thanks in advance.

Fred Tusveld
HCS Technology, Industrial Automation, R&D
Landdrostlaan 51, 7302 HA Apeldoorn The Netherlands
tel. +31 55 498600
hcsrnd!tusveld@hp4nl.nl

roberto@erg.sri.com (Roberto Desimone) (05/04/91)

In article <1033@hcsrnd.UUCP> tusveld@hcsrnd.UUCP (Fred Tusveld) writes:
>I'm trying to get a hold on a Technical Report from the U of Edinburgh
>AIAI Institute. It is called "Survey of related AI projects", AIAI TR-65.
>Does anyone on the net know how to order this report? Is there a procedure
>for ordering TR's from the University of Edinburgh ?

You should probably first phone their enquiries number: (031) 650 2732
to find out the exact charge for the technical report.

Then, you should send a cheque or money order in STERLING, made payable
to the University of Edinburgh, to:

	AIAI Publications
	Artificial Intelligence Applications Institute
	University of Edinburgh
	80 South Bridge
	Edinburgh EH1 1HN

This information comes from AIAI's quarterly news and information
magazine, AIRING.

--
Roberto Desimone      roberto@erg.sri.com          Tel: (415) 859-4038
SRI International (EK335), 333 Ravenswood Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025