[comp.ai] Upcoming Vision Conferences

graham@fornax.UUCP (Graham Finlayson) (05/06/91)

Does anyone know what vision conferences/workshops are taking place
this year. In particular I would be interested in those which are still
accepting papers!. I think there may be some IEEE workshop in the fall ?

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Please email responses to

	graham@cs.sfu.ca

again many thanks

graham

graham@fornax.UUCP (Graham Finlayson) (05/10/91)

In article <2649@fornax.UUCP> graham@fornax.UUCP (Graham Finlayson) writes:
>Does anyone know what vision conferences/workshops are taking place
>this year. In particular I would be interested in those which are still
>accepting papers!. I think there may be some IEEE workshop in the fall ?
>
>Any information is greatly appreciated!
>
>Please email responses to
>
>	graham@cs.sfu.ca

Intriguingly I have had several replies from other researchers who
wish to get hold of the same conference information. Alas no-one
,so far, has mailed me any details about any upcoming vision
conferences.

Does this mean there are no such conferences happening this year?

Please if you have any information or know where I might be able
to aquire some - reply to the above email address.

Many thanks

graham