[net.records] More Yes news

daemon@decwrl.UUCP (11/28/83)

From: Ed Featherston  HL01-1/P06  225-5241 <roll::featherston>

 Begin Forwarded Message:

Newsgroup : net.records
>From : ORPHAN::BLICKSTEIN
Subject:  More Yes news

Opened my brand new issue of Contemporary Keyboards today, and in the career
update section I discovered that:

	Eddie Jobson will be pushing the keys on the upcoming Yes tour.

Most Yes fans are probably familiar with Jobson (sp?), but in case your not
he has had a very prolific career including playing keys and violin in
Frank Zappas band, a short stint with Jethro Tull, more or less fronting
the late but great UK and many sessions.  He is highly regarded in keyboard
circles.

I'm really looking forward to seeing them.

Anyone hear any rumors about keith emerson?  I've heard that he's forming a
new band with Felix Pappalardi (sp?).

	Dave Blickstein
	Technical Languages
	Digital Equipment Corp.

		Mail address : ...decvax!decwrl!rhea!orphan!blickstein

 End Forwarded Message

tom@rlgvax.UUCP (Tom Beres) (12/01/83)

Damm, I hate to send news without being able to re-verify my sources, but --

Keith Emerson joining up with Felix Papalardi(sp?)?  Isn't Papalardi dead?
I coulda sworn I read about his wife testifying in a trial having to do
with his death.

Can anyone confirm/deny this AUTHORITATIVELY? (one rumor monger
is enough/too much)

- Tom Beres
{seismo, allegra, mcnc, brl-bmd, gatech}!rlgvax!tom