[news.stargate] Looking for archives

In article <229@brandx.klinzhai.RUTGERS.EDU> webber@klinzhai.RUTGERS.EDU (Webber) writes:
> Near as I can tell, the first hundred messages in news.stargate,
> the discussion of its creation, and various other messages posted by
> the people currently messing up stargate that explained their policies have
> been lost to the net forever.
>
> --------------------- BOB (webber@aramis.rutgers.edu ; rutgers!topaz!webber)

If your site has purged the first hundred postings, that is a local problem,
speak perhaps to your news administrator.  I've got all 150+ of them here.
Unfortunatly, the group has lately become somewhat tedious with ~50% of the
postings coming from one self-appointed stargate heckler.

I'm not pleased with the direction stargate has chosen, but I've said so once
or twice and am waiting to see what really happens...

Does anyone have a status report?  Has anyone bought the magic boxes?  Is
anyone receiving the service?  Should I go out and buy me a dish?