[news.misc] Venom and Spite Find a Happy Home!

gsmith@BOSCO.BERKELEY.EDU.UUCP (09/19/87)

In article <1582@chinet.UUCP> rhonda@chinet.UUCP (Rhonda Scribner) writes:
>In article <341@ddsw1.UUCP>, era@ddsw1.UUCP (Mark Ethan Smith) writes:
>>In article <1554@chinet.UUCP> rhonda@chinet.UUCP (Rhonda Scribner) writes:

>The other thing is that Gene Ward Smith posted his article to
>soc.culture.jewish with no relevance to Jewish issues whatsoever.

  I thought it had some relevance, since part of the
Wiener-Maroney war went on there and since censorship was being
discussed there. But even if it had no relevance whatever, that
would only put it on a level relevance-wise with your own
mean-spirited and petty attacks on a person who is no longer
around to defend himself. For this reason, I suggest we move any
further vindictive nasty personal attacks to the newly created
alt.flame, where they will be tolerated and conceivably welcomed.

'Still, if you were at Brahms and the room flashed as another idea was
captured from the ebb and flow of that vast sea of cosmic intelligence,
the idea might be considered to have been "created"' --  Paul M. Koloc
ucbvax!brahms!gsmith     Gene Ward Smith/Brahms Gang/Berkeley CA 94720