[news.misc] Lucification : Bootstrap for a holy grailstorm.

boris@cui.UUCP (10/23/87)

Geology
-------
7 mountains = 7 richest countries

Chronology  87-45 = 42
----------

        Sinday                          B
        Meanday                         A
        Tossday                         B
        Wasteday                        Y
        Thirstday = Yesterday           L
        FryDay    = Today               O
        SatanDay = Tomorrow             N
        SinDay   = BeastDay = TVDay     E

        + 10 more kingdays

Numerology
__________

K = 4.66920+  B = 666.00-

        K  = B+I+B

Schematics      (of a beast with two horns, like a lamb)
__________
                \         /
                 \       /
                  \     /
        _________________________
        |   _________________   |
        |  /                 \  |
        |  |   THE DAY AFTER |  |
        |  |   RETFA YAD EHT |  |
        |  |       SDIa      |  |
        |  \       aIDS      /  |
        |   -----------------   |
        -------------------------

Names
-----
        Red with shame   : Moon ChamSky
        Irangate escapee : DroneHalt RayGun
        Blackened Sun    : Arnold BlackenEgger - Mr Universe

Sources : 1) St John's revelation, the Holy Bible, 1st century
-------   2) Maps of the interval as dynamical systems,
             Collet and Eckmann, advances in physics, ~1980
          3) Trojan Color FM, Lausanne, October 1987

billw@killer.UUCP (10/31/87)

Where does he come up with this tripe? Those of you that read alt.flame but not
news.misc have been missing some real classics. Stop wasting your time on Eric
Mading; just take a look at what this Boris person has to say.

In article <69@cui.UUCP> boris@cui.UUCP (Boris J BORCIC) writes:

>Geology
>-------
>7 mountains = 7 richest countries

Is this supposed to make sense?

>Chronology  87-45 = 42
>----------

What do 87, 45, and 42 have to do with anything? OK, so you've read the
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Congratulations on that towering achievement;
it must have been quite a battle.

>        Sinday                          B
>        Meanday                         A
>        Tossday                         B
>        Wasteday                        Y
>        Thirstday = Yesterday           L
>        FryDay    = Today               O
>        SatanDay = Tomorrow             N
>        SinDay   = BeastDay = TVDay     E
>
>        + 10 more kingdays

Are these from your Jerry Falwell Saves Earth cartoons? This is utterly
ridiculous. And, what made you think that the letter B has anything to do
with Sunday or Tuesday (or, to use your own very "special" appellations, Sinday
and Tossday)?

>Numerology
>__________
>
>K = 4.66920+  B = 666.00-

>        K  = B+I+B

What is this supposed to be? Math? Chemistry? Insane ramblings?

>Schematics      (of a beast with two horns, like a lamb)
>__________
>                \         /
>                 \       /
>                  \     /
>        _________________________
>        |   _________________   |
>        |  /                 \  |
>        |  |   THE DAY AFTER |  |
>        |  |   RETFA YAD EHT |  |
>        |  |       SDIa      |  |
>        |  \       aIDS      /  |
>        |   -----------------   |
>        -------------------------

Well, I can't speak for the rest of the net, but my TV does NOT look like a
beast, or a lamb. In fact, it looks like a TV. Big cathode tube in the middle,
a speaker to either side, power button at the top. Polished wood case. Sorry,
no horns.

Does RETFA YAD EHT have some special, cosmic, spiritual significance? Or is it
just there because it makes you look like you know what you're talking about?

SDI is SDI, and it's only SDI, not SDIa. Not that I necessarily support it,
mind you, but I loathe the idea of seeing my native tongue mangled by.. what,
a Frenchman? No, cui's in Switzerland.

>Names
>-----
>        Red with shame   : Moon ChamSky
>        Irangate escapee : DroneHalt RayGun
>        Blackened Sun    : Arnold BlackenEgger - Mr Universe

Um, Arnold whassisname (I'm not even going to try to spell it, we all know who
I refer to) is not Mr. Universe right now..

If you're dying of laughter, fear not: respite will come soon. But I think we
all agree that our friend Boris just gets more inane towards the end, right?

OK, true believers, here's the best part. This fool believes he has real
sources for the things he spouts off!

>Sources : 1) St John's revelation, the Holy Bible, 1st century
>-------   2) Maps of the interval as dynamical systems,
>             Collet and Eckmann, advances in physics, ~1980
>          3) Trojan Color FM, Lausanne, October 1987

1)	The Bible is accepted as a source by historians and Christians. It is
	NOT accepted as a source by me (see that "HASA"?) or many other
	netters. Maybe you'll come up with a more concrete "source" next time.
2)	And what is this supposed to be the source for? Your bit about 7
	mountains?
3)	(helpless laughter)

In conclusion:
	Dearest Boris, GET THIS OUT OF NEWS.MISC! Yes, I'm guilty of posting
	this to that same group, but I shan't do it again. (I promise, Daddy!)
	Followups are directed to alt.flame. If you don't get it, scream and
	yell at your administrator.

Finally, I would like to nominate Boris BORCIC for the post of village.idiot
of 1987. We need someone to keep us entertained, after all.

Bill Wisner, HASA "A" Division		..{codas,ihnp4}!killer!billw
"It's the coarse feel of the rope that I don't like."