[news.misc] nixpub mail

kls@ditka.UUCP (Karl Swartz) (04/08/88)

In article <912@ddsw1.UUCP> karl@ddsw1.UUCP (Karl Denninger) writes:
>In article <4354@chinet.UUCP> randy@chinet.UUCP (Randy Suess) writes:
>>In article <8030@netsys.UUCP> wayner@netsys.UUCP (Wayne Ross) writes:
>>>Both John and I are looking for possible news feeds, while killer is down.
>>>Since I will be traveling early next week, if you could provide a news
>>>feed, please contact John.
>
>We have extra capacity.  Mail connections are no problem at all, and we
>will also take a limited number of additional news connections.

I can support a fair number of additional links here on ditka as
well if anybody is interested.  Besides mail, I can supply a limited
amount of news--ditka carries pubnet, biz, and unix-pc in full, but
only a subset of the main newsgroups.

Preferred connection is TrailBlazer, once mine arrives (it's been
ordered), but I can also dial out via PC Pursuit if necessary.
(PC Pursuit *to* Pittsburgh is not yet available.)

--
Karl Swartz		|UUCP	decvax!formtek!ditka!kls
1-412/937-4930 office	|	{pitt,psuvax1}!idis!formtek!ditka!kls
			|BIX	kswartz
"I never let my schooling get in the way of my education."  (Twain)