[news.misc] Digests

weemba@garnet.berkeley.edu (Obnoxious Math Grad Student) (07/26/88)

It is trivial to make the redefinition in rn to key on "^--------"s.

>Digests without Subject: lines (like the revived Computers and Society
>digest over on comp.society) take more work to go through,

Five minutes.  Five whole minutes by someone, somewhere on Usenet, who
then posts the secret of what to put in your comp.society KILL file.

I did it in five minutes for my own Gnews.  What's the big deal?

ucbvax!garnet!weemba	Matthew P Wiener/Brahms Gang/Berkeley CA 94720