[news.misc] thanks for the help

alsip@leadsv.UUCP (Mark Alsip) (07/11/88)

thanks for the individual replies to my request for help, unfortunately
my replies to those replies have also been returned by the network with
"invalid address" messages.  This time, I didn't even enter the address
myself, supposedly mail extracted it from the message I replied to.  Oh
well, this is the only way you learn...

trei@cunixc.columbia.edu (Peter Trei) (08/24/88)